My fees are:
- Individual psychotherapy (45 minutes): $180;
- Group psychotherapy (75 minutes): $130; and
- Couples/marital therapy (60 minutes): $220.
My rates increase each year. I will let you know in advance of any changes.
Fees are due to me at the time of service. Cash and check are accepted forms of payment.
As a licensed professional counselor, my services qualify for partial reimbursement under most plans as an 'out of network' provider, not as a ‘participating' or 'preferred' provider. My fees are considered within the 'usual and customary' range (UCR). If you wish to submit for reimbursement, I will provide you with the required information.
Please check your coverage carefully by calling your insurer and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Does my plan provide partial reimbursement for out of network providers?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? You will need a CPT code to determine reimbursement. For example, the CPT code for an individual session is 90834, for Group Therapy the CPT code is 90853.
- What other requirements or limitations does my plan put on out of network reimbursements?